Senior Practitioner - Children with Disabilities
Please note this post is temporary for a period of 1 Year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced Social Worker to fill the role of the Senior Practitioner in the East Dunbartonshire Children With Disabilities team on a temporary basis. Please ensure applications meet the essential criteria contained in the role profile.
The closing date for applications is 09/10/16. Interviews will be held on Monday 31/10/16.
For further information please contact Sarah Breslin or Mitha Ritchie (Team Manager) on 0141 777 3000.
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01014 Role Profile.doc