Care Assistant job -adults with learning & physical disabilities
5 days left
- Part Time
Care Assistant job -adults with learning & physical disabilities – Bridge of Weir area
We’re looking for experienced Care Assistants to work with adults with learning and physical disabilities in the Bridge of Weir area.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide an essential service to support our clients, enabling them to lead independent and fulfilling lives. A conscientious and dedicated approach to personalised care makes an incredible difference to people, and that’s exactly what makes you the perfect fit for our team.
You will form an integral part of the Newcross team in this varied and rewarding role, delivering person-centred care in accordance with individual care plans that enrich lives. This may involve a range of tasks including: Peg feeding and using an overhead tracking hoist. You will have access to comprehensive training and 24 hour support and in order to ensure that you always have enough work, you will be employed on a permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours.
- Salary of up to £11.86/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (PVG) cost refunded after initial period
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
In order to be considered for this Care Assistant Job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
- Epilepsy training would be preferred but not essential
Please click the 'Apply Now' link to begin your application, or call 0800 252 881 to speak to one of our dedicated HR team today.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate in any way against anyone.