Supply School Crossing Patrol Guides, Various Locations, (SCPG2016 09/16)
3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking to recruit to our casual staff bank. You should note that hours will not be guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required.
Applications will be processed as they are submitted.
West Lothian Council currently applies a living wage supplement to all employees earning less than £8.33 per hour
The key duties of this post are:
- To ensure the safety of children and the public crossing the road at a designed point between specified times
The skills and experience you must have are:
- Knowledge of Highway Code/ Green Cross Code although not essential as can be studied
- Maintain control over children who are awaiting your instructions to cross
- Determining what action to take in the event of an accident or incident
- Required to carry out your duties with minimal supervision
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.
School Crossing Patrol Guide.pdf