6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Personnel Manager
Salary: 35,000 GBP
Opening date: 07 September 2016
Closing date 4 October 2016
Provide leadership and management skills to enable the Organization to meet its agreed aims and objectives within a profitable, efficient, safe and effective working environment in accordance with the regulatory and legal framework.
- Prepare and annually update the New Practice Development Plan and Human Resource manuals of the company and oversee the implementation of the aims and objectives.
- Keep abreast of changes in employment legislation
- Identify staff vacancies, approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Oversee the recruitment and retention of staff and provide a general personnel management service.
- Develop and administer salary, welfare of all employees ,health and safety and promotion policies;
- monitoring staff performance and attendance
- advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Ensure that all staffs are legally and gainfully employed.
- Staff appraisal and monitoring systems
- Perform staffing related issues such as, understaffing, refereeing disputes, employee termination or suspension, and disciplinary actions.
- Implement effective systems for the resolution of disputes and grievances between the employer and employees.
- Maintain up-to-date HR documentation (including job descriptions, employment contracts and employment policies)
- Allocating human resources appropriately to different tasks.
- Participation in development and overseeing the implementation of human resource programs and services
- Give current and to prospective employees’ information about company policies, job duties, terms and conditions, wages, bonuses, scope of promotion and employee benefits.
- Make sure compensation and benefits policies are in compliance with legal regulations
- Serve as a connection between management and employees by handling questions, demands etc
- Stay abreast of relevant legislation, consider its impact on the organization HR strategy and recommend appropriate actions
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Corporate Compliance; must have knowledge of corporate regulations and their compliance.
- Contribute to organization strategy; formulate objectives and research and develop ideas for future development in HR and other ancillary fields.
- Develop and maintain effective communication both within the organization and with relevant outside agencies.
- Manage and reconcile bank accounts; negotiate/liaise with the Practice bankers and other financial authorities.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs, regarding legal and regulatory framework.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Be able to communicate fluently