Network Assessor / Support Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
Network Assessors / Support Consultants are required for our client who is the consulting and assessment arm of a major automotive manufacturer alliance.
The position is primarily field based and the ideal candidate will be located in the Edinburgh area, however applications from other areas will also be considered. Travel is a major factor, predominantly within the UK and overnight stops can be expected. Please only apply if you are willing and able to travel.
Our client provides Business Improvement Consultancy to their parent company and numerous other organisations worldwide. Due to expansion, they require additional Network Assessors / Support Consultants to work primarily on assessment projects in their automotive dealer networks.
For the role of Network Assessor / Support Consultant you will:
* Carry out standard and compliance assessments at various locations across the UK
* Support their team in the effective delivery of consulting assignments
* Track and progress reporting of projects
* Assist in the development of tools and products
* Contribute to various other activities which support the enabling of relevant strategies
The successful candidate for the role of Network Assessor / Support Consultant will be highly motivated, have a keen eye for detail and a desire to develop their skills for a broader range of current and future projects. Our client anticipates that the right candidates will, in time, progress into business consulting on their defined Career Pathway.
Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills are essential, as well as being able to use Microsoft software products, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Fluent English is important, with French or another second language being advantageous but not essential. Candidates would ideally have previous experience in auditing / assessment, but can alternatively have experience in automotive or an automotive related industry.
This is an exciting role and carries the following package:
* £25K basic salary per annum
* Annual bonus (subject to conditions)
* Company Car (tax efficient ECOP scheme) – Please note that all candidates must hold a full driving license. For the purpose of insurance, the licence must have been held for at least one year.
* Generous holiday allowance
* Attractive Pension scheme
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Network Assessor, Support Consultant, motor, automotive, consulting, compliance, training,
Apply for Network Assessor / Support Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly