Children's Drama Teaching Opportunity
What is Debutots?
Debutots offers unique sessions for children aged 6 months – 7 years. We are the UK’s premier drama-in-education company for the early years, running original classes expertly created to support National Curricula. We use story, drama and play to promote skilful communication, develop cognitive skills and grow a child’s positive sense of themselves and of others. Our classes can be found in Schools, Nurseries and Children’s Centres across the UK. We are also active in the local community where we run our popular Parent and Child sessions in local venues.
Our Franchise Opportunity
Each Debutots franchise is an individual business that we wholeheartedly invest our time, knowledge and enthusiasm in. Our franchisees continue to benefit from a diverse customer base and this offers flexibility as to how you want to run your business and from where you generate your income stream. People will always want to invest in developing children’s communication, social and emotional skills: it’s our future.
What Does a Debutots Franchise Offer?
- Access to a proven model that has been in operation for 10 years
- A chance to make a real, lasting difference to the lives of young children in your community
- Excellent value with everything you need to launch and grow your business for a really competitive price
- The security of a carefully crafted product that is both creative and innovative
- Many different revenue streams leading to a diverse business with lower risk
- Access to the premium end of a market where you can charge up to £125p.h. for your services
- Diligent, personal mentoring and support to enable you to grow your business successfully
- Flexible working hours designed around your life and ideally suited to a parent
- Immense job satisfaction watching children develop invaluable life skills with your help
- Fantastic on-going Head Office support and mentoring, along with peer to peer support
- A chance to do something you’ll love that both fits around your life and is a great business opportunity
Who We Look For
A background in, or the confidence to embrace, drama and storytelling is essential to deliver our classes with integrity and inspire the children and adults you will be working with. We are looking for friendly people with passion and enthusiasm, and we already have franchisees from all sorts of different backgrounds!
A love of the early years age group is necessary, and experience with children 0-7 years as a parent, carer or teacher is invaluable. We’re looking for people who have a genuine desire to build their own successful business within the Debutots franchise model. It takes a lot of hard work to develop a business hence we are looking for the people who truly believe in our product and who want to share their passion for what we do with their local community. Finally, it’s important you are in good health, and quite physically fit!
The cost to become a Debutot Franchisee is £7,320. If you would like to become your own boss and join a leading children’s franchise, please fill out our short enquiry form and we will be in touch soon to have an informal chat.
Anyone can become a Franchisee, we have had people come from all types of backgrounds such as..
Health / Nursing: (Inc. Healthcare, Dental nurse, Social care, Mental health, Beauty, Support worker, Carer, Nursery, Child, Childcare, Nursing, Practice nurse, Hospital, Nanny, HomeAccounts: (Inc. Accountant, Book keeper, Purchase ledger, Credit control, Purchasing, Payroll or Tax)TelecommunicationsMedia / NewMedia: (Inc. PPC, Design, Graphic designer, Media, Creative)Retail: (Inc: Sales assistant, Manager, Warehouse, Shop, Fashion, Buyer or food)Marketing, PR + Advertising: (Inc: Marketing Assistant, PR, Work in events)Education: (Inc. Teacher, Assessor, Lecturer, NVQ, School with children)