Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor – Parking Team Leader (AWDO-P2736)
Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Site Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader with excellent people management and team leadership skills required for a European Company based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
BASIC SALARY: £9.65 per hour
BONUS PAYMENTS: There is the potential to earn up to one month’s salary
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7 and Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: Averaging 40 Hours per Week, working any five days out of seven typically Tuesday to Saturday. 0900 – 1700 hours
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidates will have previous supervisory experience preferably gained within either a retail or service organisation working as a manager or within a leadership based role.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Site Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader that has excellent people management, team leading / supervisory and organisational skills.
Working as the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Site Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader you will provide support, training and guidance to the Car Park Teams based in the Aberdeen area, ensuring the Team are providing a safe and secure environment for clients’ vehicles.
As the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Site Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader you will need a full drivers licence with the ability to provide a high level of service and have excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Site Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader vacancy then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure a high level of client satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Day-to-day operational HR issues which will include holiday rotas; monthly timesheets; recruitment and management of staff overtime
- Ensure a consistent approach to absence management, acting pro-actively to reduce absence rates, and to identify and raise any potential issues/concerns with the Area Manager
- Deploy available resources efficiently to meet the demands of the business in order to reach, or exceed service level and financial performance objectives within agreed budgets and timescales
- Support the Area Manager to implement operational initiatives in line with Company targets and best practice
- Ensure all Company policies and employee communications are effectively conveyed to shift personnel and deal with issues raised, and where appropriate, refer concerns and suggestions to the Area Manager
- Supervise, support and motivate staff, assist in the identification of training needs; undertake development activities to achieve the required standards of performance and to contribute to the continuous improvement process within the business
- Provide support to the Area Manager in the Parking Hosts appraisal process
- Be the primary contact in the first instance in the event of client dissatisfaction, ensuring steps are taken to prevent reoccurrence
- Ensure all equipment is fully functional, taking corrective action where required
- Implement all policies and procedures designed to ensure the safety of employees, clients and visitors to the site and the security of their vehicles and possessions
- Ensure all KPI’s are met and recorded efficiently and effectively in line with Company targets and Best Practice
- Maintain and develop both new business and key client relationships, taking each through to the selling of services
- Re-visiting previous and existing clients to build business and maximise sales, this may include negotiating with clients to increase their season ticket purchases and researching new areas where you can initiate, grow and improve sales
- Create an awareness of future business potential to improve the sales for the Company
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous supervisory experience preferably gained within either a retail or service organisation working as a manager or within a leadership based role.
- Have an ability to organise and motivate staff, so a high level of Service is provided at all times
- A common sense, practical and can do approach
- Client focussed attitude, continually seeking to make improvements
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise and multi task
- Experience of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Manager / Supervisory Jobs in Aberdeen
Management and Leadership Careers and Vacancies in Scotland
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor – Parking Team Leader (AWDO-P2736)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly