4 days left
- Full Time
Calling all Retail Managers and Operations Managers
An opportunity now exists for a Dual Site Operations Manager in Glasgow. This is an exciting role for experienced Business Managers/ Retail Managers to take the next step in their career and join a fastest growing Private/ NHS Healthcare/ Dental Provider.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to progress in your career at a fast rate and be part of the business vision for the future.
Reporting to the Principal Dentist, as the Operations Manager you will be ultimately responsible for the day to running of the Dental Practice, making sure your teams consistently deliver the best patient experience to every single customer.
Due to the nature of the business they are looking for a manager with excellent people skills, unrivalled commercial skills with strong organisational and communication skills. You will be and able to take the lead in the continuing development of the organisation particularly when it comes to driving improvement, achieving targets and achieving financial success.
Operations Manager - Your duties will include:
- Leading, motivating and managing all members of the dental team to drive practice performance and ensure all targets are met.
- Recruit, induct, coach and monitor individual performances to improve morale and reduce absence and sickness levels.
- Organise and run practice meetings to ensure all staff are aware of local, area, national and company policies and strategies.
- Gather and analyse activity data and manage the appointment book to help minimise failed appointments and improve efficiencies.
- Grow practice revenues by managing Local Government relationships and growing patient numbers in line with NHS Dental contracts.
- Manage all practice controllable costs in line with budgets and action any bad debt procedures.
- Build close working relationships with all key stakeholders including senior management team.
- Maintain standards in accordance with local rules and ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
- All internal and external audits, making sure the practices are fully compliant.
What is important is that you are a clear communicator, influencer, leader of people with a strong desire to achieve. You must be able to work closely with profit and loss accounts, Display KPI management skills and have a proven track record for business development.
They are particularly keen to hear from managers who have worked as retail managers and branch managers in a professional environment.
In return for your hard work and commitment they offer a competitive salary (£22k-£25k), superb benefits, structured management training program and more importantly a career.
If you believe you have the key skills and qualities to be their Operations Manager, apply today.
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly