Leisure Facilities Manager
Leisure Facilities Manager (16/12)
£53,721 - £57,888
You will be working with the Director, Heads of Service, Elected Members and other colleagues. This post will contribute to the achievement of Council priorities and outcomes.
The successful post holder will have responsibility for:
• Leading the development and delivery of services from the Council’s Leisure and Sport Facilities.
• Planning and delivering the Council’s agreed strategies in regard to Leisure and Sport activities
• Leading and managing staff from within the Council’s Leisure Facilities
• Working in partnership to deliver services with key stakeholders and Community Planning Partnerships
• Delivering services in the most efficient, effective and economic way including exploring alternative methods of service delivery.
• Improving performance through effective performance management
• Maximising community use of school sites and managing the Council’s Outdoor Education programme
• Supporting transformational change and continuous improvement throughout the Directorate by positively challenging culture, systems and processes using innovation and creative thinking.
The successful post holder must:
• Be educated to degree standard or equivalent
• Have a relevant management qualification
• Have a record of completion of personal and management development opportunities
The essential experience requirements are listed in detail on the Person Specification.
A significant relocation package will be available to the successful candidate.
For further information please contact Richard Grieveson, Head of Lifelong Learning and Wellbeing on 07712666856 or email: Richard.email@example.com
Leisure Facilities Manager JD.pdf
Leisure Facilities Manager PS.pdf