.NET Software Developer - C#, WinForms, Asp.MVC
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: . NET Software Developer
Salary: Negotiable around £30,000 (commensurate with experience)
This is an opportunity for a . NET Software Developer with 3 or more years' commercial experience, to join an established software house who seeks a key individual to join a small niche software development team to assist with a variety of technical duties in developing and supporting its practice management software product for law firms from its head office based in Edinburgh.
As a solution finder & an individual who is genuinely excited about technology, you will have commercial product development experience and first class demonstrable technical skills a . NET developer, using c# MVC, SQL Server, with strong WinForms, Asp. MVC and ideally Web Services.
- Software development. The ideal candidate will be technical, creative, artistic and innovative alongside good experience of developing software on Microsoft platforms using c#, Asp.MVC & SQL Server.
- The candidate must have 3+ years direct relevant experience having worked on reasonably sizeable projects and be able to demonstrate good analytical & creative skills. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and have demonstrable ability to ork independently and manage their own software development project tasks.
Key Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should have; C#, WinForms, Asp.MVC, Transact-SQL.
- You will have a good knowledge and experience of Object Oriented Programming, HTML/XHTML/CSS, Cross-browser Compatibility Issues and Website Usage, source control tools (Subversion specifically).
- It would be advantageous but not essential to have experience of Markdown, Git, Wix, NUnit (or alternatives), . Net Core, PowerShell, Continuous Integration, build automation tool(s), code reviews, agile development.
- Experience of working in a Windows Server operating environment with exposure to developing on mobile / tablet devices being a real advantage.
- You must be confident, well organised and have proven skills managing a busy workload and working under pressure. Exceptional communication skills are essential.
- This is a vital role that will be challenging and demanding.
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with a very and keen positive attitude.
- The ability to work well in a close team environment is essential and team working skills are a must.
- The candidate will take ownership of all duties assigned and approach their work with a bright and creative manner.
- As a team player the candidate will be creative and have a willingness to contribute as well as work independently and on their own initiative where required.
Please apply for the role if you meet the following criteria:
- You have a valid Visa to work in the EU and are living within commuting distance of Edinburgh or plan to relocate.
- You can demonstrate strong development skills using c#, Asp. MVC & SQL Server and are a creative and experienced web / Windows developer.
- You are looking for an opportunity to be recognised and want to make a real difference working in a small team within a specialist niche SME.
This role is office based in Edinburgh.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not live within commute distance from Edinburgh.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience and relevant job titles of; Microsoft Engineer, Software Developer, . NET Engineer, . NET Support, Microsoft Support, SQL Developer, SQL Support, SQL Engineer, . NET Developer, IT Engineer, IT Developer, Microsoft Developer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for .NET Software Developer - C#, WinForms, Asp.MVC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly