5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Inverness, IV2
Salary: £26,491 - £30,205 per annum
Job Type: 2 year fixed term contract
Closing Date: 26th September 2016
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager. In this key role you will work as part of the Inner Moray Firth team in our Inverness office, supporting a portfolio of businesses and social enterprises to help them increase their impact in the local economy.
You will bring excellent relationship building skills, a strong interest in economic development coupled with a successful track record of business development. A good knowledge of the Inner Moray Firth business community and the sectoral opportunities present within the area is essential
- Work with a defined client portfolio to support opportunities for business growth in the local economy. This will involve engagement with the client to keep abreast of the business needs and immediate requirements.
- Effective management and monitoring of the client portfolio, in conjunction with local area management and BSD input.
- Work inclusively with Business Gateway as a potential feed-stock into account management.
- Identify opportunities for 1 to many events, workshops etc.
- Undertake evidence gathering to enable the commencement of project appraisal, leading to the completion of a formal paper with key recommendations requiring a decision on potential funding support.
- Work with colleagues and external partners, using products and services where appropriate, to develop pragmatic solutions to help clients achieve business growth.
- Actively manage client relationships ensuring that all potential points of contact and influence are being served appropriately.
- Analyse the client's business proposition and assess the basis for any engagement.
- Lead client-facing interaction and projects, managing client expectation where the majority of engagement will be less complex.
- Create and maintain an effective business network to gather local economic intelligence with stakeholders and public sector enablers.
- Identify opportunities for new or improved uses of digital technology to service locally significant clients.
- Responsibility and commitment to CPD
This post comes with a competitive benefits package including: contributory staff pension arrangements, life assurance, generous annual leave entitlement, employee assistance programme and a variety of flexible benefits, e.g. childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and other staff discounts.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
IMPORTANT: Please read this information carefully.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Account Manager, Account Director, Account Management, Business Growth Manager, Client Services Manager, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Growth Services, Marketing Manager, Key Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Plan, Marketing Account Manager, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Senior Sales Manager, Economic Development Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly