Support Worker Job in Dundee - Learning Disability
5 days left
- Part Time
Support Worker job in Dundee
Shift - Full time/Part time opportunities available
We’re looking for the most compassionate and caring Support Workers to work with adults with learning disabilities in the Dundee area.
As a Support Worker, you will provide an essential service to support to adults, enabling them to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
A conscientious and dedicated approach to personalised care makes an incredible difference to people, and that’s exactly what makes you the perfect fit for our team.
You will form an integral part of the Newcross Care at Home team in this varied and rewarding role, delivering person-centred care in accordance with individual care plans that enrich lives. This may involve a range of tasks including: administering medication, pain relief and various domestic tasks.
You will have access to comprehensive training and 24 hour support and in order to ensure that you always have enough work, you will be employed on a permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours.
Access to your own transport is not required for this role.
The benefits of joining Newcross include:
- Salary of up to £13.83/hr, paid weekly
- Agreed mileage expenses for most clients
- Criminal record (DBS) check refunded after initial period
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download timesheets and receive payslips
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager
- Ongoing training and development through our training credits scheme
In order to be considered for this Support Worker job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care at home role
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
- Experience in working with adults with learning disabilities is desirable.
Please click the 'Apply Now' link to begin your application, or call 0800 252 881 to speak to one of our dedicated HR team today.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate in any way against anyone.