5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking to recruit a Warehouse & Logistics Manager to be based in Glasgow. They are a well respected and established company specialising in the manufacture and supply of a variety of steel and plastic industrial packaging items.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Warehouse Management/Logistics experience.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to drive improvements from within team
- Strong communication skills both verbally and electronically.
Forklift driver license.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Warehouse and Logistics Manager;
- Manage the Warehouse day to day Operation
- Maintain, and manage the development of, the Warehouse Team
- Inventory management and procurement-
- Responsible for the ordering of Raw Materials, Components and Packaging,
- Take responsibility for transport of all goods and materials/components in and out; Agree the operational performance requirements of the warehouse/logistics function with management to define performance and improvement targets. Communication;
- Communicate on a daily basis informally and formally via production meetings,
- Attend monthly Management Meeting and provide periodic performance update.
- Continuous Improvement;
- Lead the implementation and use of the barcoding system within the warehouse
- Implement improvement actions (both corrective and preventive) arising from quality issues,
- Attend training as required to further develop skills and knowledge relating to role. Ensure that health and safety requirements are met and continually improved. Play an important leadership role embedding high health and safety standards within areas of responsibility.
Apply for Warehouse Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly