Area Operations Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Citibase have an exciting opportunity for an Area Operations Manager to join their expanding team at their branch in Edinburgh.
Job Title – Area Operations Manager
Location – Edinburgh based (will include travel throughout Scotland and North of England)
Job Type – Full time (40 hours)
Salary - £40,000 per annum
Citibase offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide.
The Area Operations Manager role is to support the Business Development Manager in achieving budgeted targets by ensuring the centres within the cluster operate in accordance with company policies and procedures. This role involves strong leadership skills to motivate and manage the Centres and Operations managers within a cluster model.
As Area Operations Manager you will:
- Assisting in maximising the revenue opportunities of the Centre
- Rigorous control of costs. The process is managed via the Purchase Order system
- Prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation
- Responsibility for the management of administrative and operational aspects of the Centre including site security, health & safety, team management and monthly reporting
- Recruit, manage and train high calibre teams within each centre. You will also be involved in any recruitment and, when required, disciplinary action.
- You will be expected to prepare monthly reports in line with company requirements detailing how you and your teams have performed against company targets.
- Assisting the Business Development Manager, with the financial development of the centre and ensuring that the centre is well managed and operating according to the Citibase operating standards.
Area Operations Manager- Skills & Experience required:
- Proven multi-disciplinary experience in operational management role in a customer focussed environment.
- Previous experience of working within the sector be desirable.
- Experienced in controlling costs and working within budgeted parameters.
- Experience in managing and developing teams, demonstrating leadership and supervisory skills.
- Be effective in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority within the organisation.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving skills and a focus on continuous improvement with the ability to operate with minimum supervision and direction.
- Have the ability to prioritise and adapt a flexible approach to working
- Have the ability to maintain consistency throughout all work
- Must be computer literate
To submit your CV for this exciting Area Operations Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role is based in Edinburgh and is commutable from: Blackford, Danderhall, Livingston, Gogar, kirkliston,Newbrisge, Musselburgh Dunfermline Dalkeith, Gifford, Falkirk, Linlithgow, Ingliston, West Linton and Haddington.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as an Area Manager, Operations Manager, Senior Operations Manager, Multi-site Manager, Field Operations, Territory Operations, Regional Operations, General Manager, Business Manager, Operations Director.
Apply for Area Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly