LGV Class 2 Driver
Our client is a leader in Information Management with an enviable reputation in the global market place for exceptional service.
As they constantly strive to have the most talented individuals working with them, a vacancy has arisen for a LGV Class 2 Delivery Driver to drive a company vehicle on scheduled route(s) to deliver and collect client data / assets in agreement with customer requirements.
If successful, you will also be responsible for the following duties:
• Loading and unloading of client data / assets from our client’s vehicles at their depot safely and accurately.
• Following pre-designated routes as supplied by Transport Supervisor.
• Manually lifting / carrying client data / assets from their vehicles safely and accurately to customers specified storage position.
• Ensuring complete data security and protection at all times whilst in your possession.
• Delivery outstanding face to face customer service.
To be considered you will possess a full, clean LGV Class 2 (Category C) licence, DCPC card and digital tachograph card in addition to experience as a delivery driver.
In return they offer a pleasant working environment with a competitive remuneration package and training.
Salary: £17,500 + Bonus, Pension, Benefits
Please apply online for this LGV Class 2 Driver role with your CV and covering letter.
All applicants for this role will need to complete a full application form. Further details will be sent out to the email address specified in your application.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this LGV Class 2 Driver role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.