Our client is a national direct sales organization in the Home Improvement sector and they have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Trainer to join their expanding Sales Training team.
As the Regional Sales Trainer for Scotland your main duties would be to:
- Work with the Sales Training Manager to develop and deliver engaging training solutions that improve skill and capability across the business.
- Act as an ambassador for people development, encouraging, promoting and maintaining a learning culture throughout the Division
- To develop bespoke training interventions, in agreement with the Sales Training Manager, that anticipate and/or address specific individual, Territory or Divisional development needs
- Proactively seek out opportunities to coach and provide expert advice to other members of the Divisional sales team
- In partnership with the Divisional Development Manager and Territory Development Manager take ownership of the new Field Sales Consultant journey, ensuring that all members of this ‘Trainee’ group receive intensive support that measurably drives continuous personal development, and accountable commercial performance
- As required travel to our regional offices, with occasional overnight travel
The right candidate for this Sales Trainer role will have:
- NVQ Level 4 in training (or equivalent) or willingness to work towards
- Awareness of and familiarity with multi-channel training delivery
- Proven presentation skills, with the ability to inspire, engage and motivate
- A strong and credible communicator with the ability to influence those around them
- Development and evaluation of training course materials
- Proven track record in improving sales performance through delivery of targeted training and coaching interventions
- Commercial sales experience gained with a direct sales environment (preferable)
- Experience gained working effectively across multiple locations with the ability to work autonomously while remote from direct line management and/or peers.
Our client are an excellent company to work for, the benefits include Company Car, Laptop, Phone, Pension Scheme, Generous Staff Discount as well as many others.
If this sounds like the right Sales Trainer role for you please apply today!
Edinburgh is commutable from Livingston, Falkirk, Peebles, Haddington, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy and surrounding areas.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Key words: Sales Trainer, Training, Sales Training, Trainer.