Busy Bees has an exciting opportunity for a Chef to join the team based in Monifieth. You will be on a Permanant 30 hour contract with a highly competitive salary.
Come and BEE and part of our Busy Bees family. As a Chef you will be able to express yourself through the world of food which is flavoursome and delicious, that leaves a fresh and tantalising feel to the taste buds. Is there any other way?
We are a private nursery based inside David Lloyd in Monifieth, we provide childcare for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years and cater for individaul dietrary requirements.
At Busy Bees as our Chef you’ll receive a competitive salary & benefits package, which include;
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Duties & Responsibilities as our Chef;
- Provide the best possible menus for our children
- Be committed to a duty of care for all our children and eager to become part of our Nursery support team
- Organised and creative
- Responsibility for the overall food preparation, cooking and serving of food to children at various times throughout the day
- Ensure the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness
- Ordering food supplies to ensure we meet all menu requirements in line with budgetary constraints
At Busy Bees we have become synonymous with quality care, and adopt a practical child-centred approach. Despite its size, the company still has its roots firmly embedded with a feeling of belonging to a family business, one which was created by three families that wanted to provide the best childcare solutions available.
In 1983, three families, all involved in care and education, decided to take matters into their own hands after they were left frustrated by the lack of quality childcare available for their children. In March 1984, the first Busy Bees Nursery opened and since then, Busy Bees has grown to become the largest provider of childcare in the UK, numbering over 250 separate nurseries.
If this role as our Chef sounds like the opportunity for you then we want to hear from you!