Relief Swimming Instructor
Job Ref: L653
Rate of Pay:
£10.58 per hour - Level 1 Swim Teacher
£13.54 per hour - Level 2 Swim Teacher
(Dependant on qualifications)
Hours: As and when required
Location: Various locations throughout North Ayrshire
- Promotion and delivery of swimming lessons to children and adults as part of the K:A Leisure swimming programme
- Prepare and deliver a variety of swimming lessons.
- Encourage and promote K:A Leisure swimming lesson programme
- Ensure the health and safety of all staff and customers.
You Must Have:
- Current teaching/coaching certificate as approved by the relevant Governing Body of Sport.
- Availability to work evenings and/or weekends.
More Information: K:A Leisure application forms are available at www.kaleisure.com/vacancies
Regulated Work with Children/Protected Adults:
Where work is considered regulated work with children and/or protected adults, it is an offence to apply if you are barred from working with children and/or protected adults. Dependent on the classification of post, preferred candidates will be required to join either the PVG Scheme, undergo a PVG Scheme Update check or complete a Police Check Scotland form prior to a formal offer of employment being made by KA Leisure.
PLEASE NOTE: Successful candidates will meet the cost of the relevant PVG/Police Scotland check; this will be deducted from salary following commencement of employment with the Company.
For further information on the PVG scheme, please visit www.disclosurescotland.co.uk
We will be in contact with you no later than 20 working days after the detailed closing date of the post however, if you have not heard from us within that period, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion