Supply Social Care Practitioner, Various Locations (374.27)
We are currently looking to recruit to our casual staff bank. You should note that hours will not be guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required.
Applications will be processed as they are submitted.
The key duties of this post are:
- To provide personal care, support and emotional needs of older people;
- To contribute to the care plans of individual residents and have the responsibility for meeting the residents assessed needs
- To act as a key worker for a number of individuals
The skills and experience you must have are:
- SVQ 3 or equivalent qualification; and
- An understanding of the specific needs of older people.
- SSSC registration (Or must be obtained within 6 months of appointment)
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.
374.27 - Social Care Worker.pdf