Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)
We are currently looking to recruit to our casual staff bank. You should note that hours will not be guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required.
Applications will be processed as they are submitted.
The key duties of this post are:
- Working in the cafe at the Linlithgow Burgh Halls and the Bistro at Howden Park Centre
- Serve catering and drinks from the cafe, bistro and bars. Serve food and drinks to tables in the cafe / bistro from the kitchen during opening hours. Take orders, clear tables, wash glasses, keep work areas clean and tidy, set up tables, polish glasses and cutlery, wash dishes, unload the dishwasher
- Set up for functions, deliver function catering from the cafe to areas throughout the venue, serve catering, clear catering
The skills and experience you must have are:
- Candidates would preferably be over 18 years of age as working in a bar environment is essential
- Willingness to work a flexible work pattern including daytime and evening hours is essential
- Understanding of good customer care practice
- Experience of working with the public
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise different demands
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work within a team and alone.
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Capacity and willingness to learn
367.70 - Casual Venue Assistant.pdf